Our February webinar series continues!
Simplify Third-Party Patching
Please join us Thursday, February 18th at 11:00am to discuss Third-Party Patching in Microsoft SCCM and Intune.
Are you being as diligent with patching your third-party products as you are your Microsoft updates each month? With about 15% of your products covered with regular Microsoft updates, that leaves about 85% of non-Microsoft operating systems open to internet and cloud-based hacking if not updated in a timely and efficient manner.
The process addresses vulnerabilities that could be exploited by hackers along with issues in the existing programs, such as Adobe, Java, and Chrome. Save more time than you thought possible and improve security by automating the patching of third-party applications in Microsoft ConfigMgr and Intune.
Schedule a one-on-one review with our HCGi Technical Director for pricing and best practice implementation. Contact Anthony Fonti at AFonti@hcgi.com
Third-Party Application Patching w/Patch My PC
Please Join Us!
Thursday, February 18, 2021
11:00am Eastern - Live on Zoom
Please use the link below to RSVP and register.
Post a Comment