Wednesday, August 31, 2022
Sunday, August 28, 2022
Thursday, August 25, 2022
Founded in 1996, HCGi Hartford Inc. (HCGi), has over 25 years of proven experience in technology sales and service to Maryland and Delaware clients.
HCGi is seeking a recent graduate looking to start their sales career in the technology and IOT industry. This position is based out of our Columbia, MD office.
Actively collaborates with field sales organization, customer service, and marketing to generate a robust pipeline of qualified sales opportunities through strategic cold calling/prospecting tactics within inbound and outbound marketing channels.
- Generates, qualifies, and manages a consistent pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Identifies key influencers within the buying cycle to determine budget, interest, and timeline.
- Tracks leads, contacts, accounts and forecasting utilizing Salesforce CRM.
- Maintains high standards for list integrity and strategic targeting to ensure quality leads.
- Develop marketing strategies for customers in assigned territory.
- Communicates research and potential account opportunities to sales team
- Captures key existing customer data to uncover upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Keep abreast of new products, schedule and participate in training, and coordinate with sales team.
- Recent graduate with Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business preferred.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting and selling Information technology products/services.
- Outstanding communication (written, verbal, telephone) and active listening skills.
- Previous experience utilizing sales and marketing platforms (Salesforce CRM) and customer service management software preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with a strong background in Excel.
- Ambitious, goal-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Hybrid work environment
- Medical, Dental and HAS
- Vacation and Personal Days
- Matching 401K Plan
- Salary plus incentives
Monday, August 22, 2022
Friday, August 19, 2022
Tuesday, August 16, 2022
Monday, August 15, 2022
Saturday, August 13, 2022
Friday, August 12, 2022
Wednesday, August 10, 2022
Monday, August 8, 2022
Friday, August 5, 2022
August 17-20, 2022
Roland Powell Convention Center, Ocean City, MD
Our society continues to grapple with the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic. While public health and safety remain the top priority, county government leaders are also exploring avenues to boost and support local businesses. At this conference, MACo and county leaders will explore resources available for recovering and struggling businesses, creative ways to achieve common goals, and partnerships available to take our communities from “surviving” to “thriving.”
HCGi IN PARTNERSHIP WITH: