Position is responsible for assisting AV projects. Ideal candidate is well versed in Audio Visual equipment and its installation to include interactive boards, projectors and displays. Excellent customer service skills required. Ideal candidate should be familiar with Crestron control systems as well as Zoom, Teams, Rooms and Extron platforms. Knowledgeable of various mounting approaches, whether ceiling, wall, or column mounted is a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily project update with hours worked, mileage driven and any job specific information that may affect the project’s original completion requirements.
- Responsible for all project documentation including markup drawings for as built documentation, commissioning report, and close out documentation.
- Required to complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Ability to manage projects and provide daily field reports to the Project Manager with drawings of each project.
- Basic understanding of AV installation, construction techniques and structured cabling.
- Knowledge of low voltage cabling is required.
- Proficiency with hand/power tools, low voltage wiring, trim-out and installation of wall and ceiling mounts.
- Experience with test equipment required for commissioning.
- Ability to work under pressure within specified deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and the desire to work for a professional company.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Basic knowledge and physical experience with installation including projection screens, display mounts, ceiling speakers, wired microphones and equipment racks.
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment at all times.
- At least 2 years’ experience installing complex Audio Video Systems.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Flexibility to travel or work overtime as necessary.
Minimum High School Diploma or GED
HCGi Hartford (HCGi) is an employee-owned, privately held IT integrator celebrating 24-years in business in the Mid-Atlantic region.
With headquarters in Columbia, Maryland, HCGi has deep roots in the state with many Maryland state agencies, leading school districts and universities as clients. Our Operations Center, based in Chicago, serves as our primary order fulfillment and customer service center. HCGI represents over 200 hardware and software manufacturers. We hold high-end certifications from Crestron, Dell, HP, HPE, Google, Lenovo, NetApp, and VMWare. Our dedicated account managers are empowered to do whatever it takes to satisfy our customers, as we highly value our long-term customer relationships.
HCGi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Job Type: Salary plus benefits
Salary: Starting at $40,000
Please forward resume and cover letter by e-mail to (no calls or agencies please): HR@HCGI.COM
10440 Little Patuxent, Suite 300
Columbia, MD 21044
Post a Comment