Tuesday, May 3, 2022

68th Annual Spring Conference

JOIN US May 22-25, 2022 in Ocean City, Maryland! 

"As President, I had one objective for how I wanted to leave my mark on MD ASBO and that was to incorporate more leadership development for our members. As someone not in a supervisory role in my district, I wanted all members to feel like they could make a difference no matter where they stood in their organization. You can be a leader for your district regardless of your experience, education, or title. With that in mind, I look forward to sharing my personal leadership foundation based on Listen, Learn, Lead at our 68th Annual Spring Conference."

- Craig Blackwell, MD ASBO 2021-2022 President, Business Analyst, Howard County Public Schools

asbo.org for details and registration

No comments:

Post a Comment